9.14.2004

Inspiration

This is my first attempt at public writing, I was INSPIRED.
We all have someone in our lives that INSPIRE us to move mountains, to do the impossible and to even to change ourselves in some major way.
My INSPIRATION just happens to be my wife, The Mrs.
She succeeds at everything she does.
She is an accomplished artist ( I wish she would spend more time at it).
She is a tremendous writer ( she proof reads all of my important communications).
She is stupid funny ( her humor never fails to brighten my mood).
She can sew any outfit from scratch ( for obvious reasons, I demand that she does A LOT MORE of that).
She started a job without any practical experience and is succeeding beyond her her wildest dreams ( she may not agree with me on that one).
What a wonderful cook; my friends call her "Suzy Homemaker" ( when we first met - that's another post - her cooking was.........,
The Mrs is better read than any other person I know ( It has made her open to other cultures and experiences).
I could go on and on. What makes her so amazing is that she views her accomplishments and abilites without much of a fuss.
She is so hard on her self, it pains me.
So you see, it was only fitting that my first post in this new venture be about my wife whom I LOVE VERY MUCH.

Who Inspires you? Please share.

No comments: